Ph.D’s aren’t always known for their business acumen and personalities. I know I sure wasn’t. As a recovering curriculum designer, I had contract work, and didn’t quite know how to articulate my value. People seemed to like my skills, but often expressed ‘we know we want to work with you, but we don’t know where …Read More
- The Connection Between EQ And Personal Branding
- We Built a Successful, Branded Website for Our Retirement Business
- Doesn’t My Website Determine Where I Rank on Google with SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- Like it Or Not, Your Personal Brand Starts with What You Wear
- Client Engagement Metrics Before and After Personal Branding Your Execs; Lifetime Value of a Client